Anxiety, you know, if you are reading this, of course you know, that feeling that doesn’t allow you to just relax and enjoy. That feeling that your mind is running so fast and you cannot reach it or even control it anymore. So many thoughts and this weird sensation on your chest, (ooh that bloody sensation on your chest) but you are not alone on this, it happens to the best of us.
Lets try, what in my experience, are great tools to start giving you the peace of mind that you need.
It’s really simple, it’s about on nutrition (it is not the one and only cause but for sure it will help).
I will not try to make you stop having coffee or drinking your beers. Let’s start easy, let’s start with what we should eat on our breakfast in order to have a great amount of magnesium in our bodies, yes magnesium, and also some extra tips that might and will help.
Where can you find it?
- brown rice
- soy beans
- leafy greens
- DARK CHOCOLATE (yes yes yes )
Smoothie: A banana, almond, avocado, lemon, mango smoothie sounds like the perfect start for your morning! Coconut and more nuts are just a must.
Now, lets see how a perfect morning will look like:
Wake up like this:
- First things first: Stretch, smile and breathe if you know any meditation techniques, even better
- Cellphone on plane mode (from the nigh before), DO NOT look at it yet.
- Toilet, shower, breakfast, or any order you prefer
- Cellphone still on plane mode
- Fishing your breakfast, brush your teeth and yes, stop the plane and get started.
So we are not perfect, just try as close as you can get from this, little by little.
Just to tempted you with this amazing full of magnesium food.